Vital Records- Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates

Certified Copies of Vital Records

Certified copies of Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates are available in the Town Clerk’s office for events taking place in Windsor Locks and for those who were residents of Windsor Locks at the time of the event. The cost for a certified copy is $20.00. Please see the following links for further instructions on obtaining a certified copy.

For more information, please call us at (860) 627-1441

Mail completed form, payment, and appropriate ID to:

Town Clerk

ATTN: Vital Records

Town of Windsor Locks
50 Church Street
Windsor Locks, CT 06096