DOG LICENSING BEGINS JUNE 1, 2021
SKIP THE LINE ~ AND RENEW BY MAIL !
When licensing your dog by mail, please send:
- A completed Dog License Application if you have never licensed this dog before (CLICK HERE)
- the Certificate of Rabies if the one on file has expired
- the Spay/Neuter Certificate
- Self-addressed stamp with postage
- Veterinarians may fax us updated rabies certificate to (860) 654-8900
- and a check made payable to the Town of Windsor Locks applicable to:
Town of Windsor Locks
Attn: Scott A. Nolan
50 Church Street
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with postage for the return of your tags.
Dogs not registered by June 30th are subject to a penalty of $1.00 per month late fee, in addition to any fees incurred by the Animal Control Officer for unlicensed dogs.
Fees are as follows:
|Spayed or Neutered||$8.00|
|NOT Spayed or Neutered||$19.00|
|Transfer from another Connecticut Town||$1.00|
|Replacement for lost current tag||$.50|
|Per month penalty for late registration||$1.00