How Do I File For A Divorce?

You may file for a divorce in the judicial district where you live or where your spouse lives. If your spouse resides out of the state, file the case in the judicial district serving your town. In the Town of Windsor Locks, residents should file for divorce in the Hartford Judicial District (Family Division) located at 90 Washington Street in Hartford. They may be reached at 860-706-5100.

For more information, please visit https://www.jud.ct.gov/forms/grouped/family/divorce.htm

How Do I Request A Divorce Decree?

To obtain a copy of your Divorce Decree you must request it from the Superior Court where the divorce was granted. See Directory of Connecticut Superior Courts. Please call the appropriate court for fees and requirements.