Select the links below for current and past refuse & recycling calendars and flyers.
- 2017 Recycle Calendar
- 2017 Recycle Flyer
- 2016 Recycle Calendar
- 2016 Recycle Flyer
- 2015 Recycle Calendar and Flyer
Recyclables placed in blue tipper barrels are collected bi-weekly on the same day as trash collection. Place all recyclable items at the curb by 6:00 a.m. All items must be in the container. Nothing left on the ground will be picked up by All American Waste.
Click here to find your trash / recycle day - PICK UP DAY
The following items are recyclable and acceptable for placement in your blue barrel:
- Glass from food and beverage containers, rinsed free of residue, caps and lids discarded. Aluminum cans from food and beverage, foils and tins rinsed free of residue. Please no broken containers.
- Plastic containers with the numbers 1-7 from food and beverage, laundry detergents, personal care products not larger than 3 gallons are recyclable. This is identified on the bottom of the container inside the embossed recycling symbol.
- Newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mixed paper, phone books, junk mail, computer printed paper and paper products such as cereal boxes, cardboard egg cartons, juice boxes, milk cartons, shoes boxes, gift boxes are all recyclable. Please remove any plastic or wax paper liners from food boxes.
- Cardboard should be flattened and no larger than 2'x3'.
The following items are not recyclable and should be placed in your household trash:
- Black plastics, Styrofoam and other foam products.
- Toys, coat hangers, flower pots, pots and pans, cookie sheets, small appliances and plastic bags.
- Used or food tainted items such as pizza boxes, paper plates, plastic forks, knives, spoons, take-out containers.
- Window glass, light bulbs, mirrors, medicine bottles.
- Motor oil, antifreeze and window washer containers.
You may recycle the following plastic items by dropping off in appropriate containers at local merchants such as grocery stores, Target, and Wal-Mart: Plastic bags (grocery bags, newspaper sleeves, paper towel and/or toilet paper over wrap, produce bags, dry cleaning bags, zip lock bags, bread bags and cereal bags.