The goal of the Economic & Industrial Development Commission for the upcoming fiscal year and beyond is to increase growth in our Grand List by pursing the following objectives:
- Identifying in-fill and redevelopment opportunities;
- Attracting new businesses to Windsor Locks;
- Facilitating the growth of our existing businesses;
- Developing new areas of opportunity through the leveraging of State, Federal, local and private resources; and
- Providing recommendations to the Selectmen regarding business-related issues.
The EIDC meets on the third Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Probate Room of Town Hall.
EIDC Commission members:
David G. Montemerlo, Jr.